Chuck Norris is the celebrity spokesperson for Total Gym home gym systems, and we were wondering if he actually uses a Total Gym for working out? Please check out our full Total Gym product reviews.
Well, his likely rather heavy endorsement/spokesperson fee aside, it’s actually quite likely that Chuck Norris does in fact use the Total Gym system. Here is the top 5 reasons why we speculate this is so:
- Total Gym is an ideal strength training machine for martial artists. It doesn’t behoove martial artists to have enormous muscles because it limits speed and flexibility. Maybe if you’re trying to compete at high levels in the Ultimate Fighting Championship this is not the case, but for the average martial artists, speed and flexibility are paramount. This is a great benefit of the Total Gym, sometimes affectionately referred to as the Chuck Norris Gym.
- Chuck is almost 70 years old! Did you know that? Pretty amazing. This is not to say that Chuck isn’t still a virile stud, but age eventually catches up with everybody. Our experience is that Total gym is a great workout for people of any age, but it may be the perfect exercise equipment as you get older, because it builds muscle which increases bone density.
- It fits well into his busy schedule. Chuck is on the go. Whether he’s selling his own book, hitting the campaign trail for Mike Huckabee, or acting, Chuck is most likely a very busy guy. A solid Total Gym workout can be done in about 20 minutes. This will work major muscle groups, increase flexibility and provide a nice cardio workout all at once.
- It keeps his body fat down. When you combine workout variables like Total Gym does, you are increasing muscle while working your heart. This combination of resistance and cardiovascular training may be perfect or fat loss because of the way it boosts one’s metabolism.
- It’s a fun and relaxing way to workout. Depending on how you use Total Gym, it can be an intense workout (when you elevate the platform higher), or very relaxing and rhythmic (when you have the platform lower). At lower intensity, it’s a relaxing way to get exercise. It’s almost like doing pilates or yoga where you can combine physical activity with relaxed breathing. You just might find it helps your overall focus when you use it this way.
Try Total Gym® for only $1 – As Seen on TV with Chuck Norris & Christie Brinkley. Over 1 Million Satisfied Customers. FREE Shipping.