We are hearing from a lot of you that "all the different stuff we are doing is really helping." Meaning people are getting a lot of benefit from the groups and teams, from the different email programs we are doing, the coaching calls and programs. We help different people in different ways.
As an exercise, I want to put forth a series of questions to you. The purpose is to identify those of you who are not yet on a path they are totally happy with:
1. Do you feel like everything you'll do is useless because the scale will go down but it will always go back up because something will always happen?
2. Do you have a hard time figuring out all the conflicting information that seems to be out there?
3. Do you feel lost or that you don't have an absolute foolproof plan or map? Everyone can follow a plan, but do you really feel like you have a plan that you can do within your existing schedule? That you're actually going to do it? That is actually doable. Not something that a celebrity can do, but something that you can do day to day, through your parties, sisters baby shower, your friends at work, even through your TV watching at night. Do you have a plan that you can stick with or is it too restrictive, expensive or too much work to actually follow through on?
4. Do you feel like you only have time for quick fixes? Do you tend to go back to your quick fixes because they've worked in the past?
5. What is your frustration level? On a scale of 1 - 10 how frustrated are you? How frustrated are you that you're still at a certain weight? Are you angry at yourself? Are you frustrated to the point that you've given up?
Do you feel like you've reached the threshold of frustration but there's this little thing in the back of your mind that says there must be something I haven't tried, there must be another way.
We find that these questions represent some of the biggest challenges people are facing. If you have read this list and don't identify with any of it, that is great.
If some of these do resonate for you, these are the specific issues that we help you begin solving or provide clarity to in the first month of the Point Of No Return Program.
The challenge is to simply try it for a month. We charge a buck to get people in and start interacting with the coaching materials. At any point you want to stop, just send us an email. Even if you like the program, but just want a little jumpstart, that is totally fine as well. No matter what, we are here to help you.
What Are Some Of The Things We Help You With In Month One?
1. How to sort through all the different opinions out there on diet and find something that a) will work, b) you'll actually enjoy, c) will keep you from being hungry all the time, d) will work in your life, and e) is sustainable over the long haul.
2. Help you to overcome the fear that real change is simply not possible, the fear of not knowing how it will change, the lack of belief that things will change-- and possibly overcome the hopelessness and frustration at circumstances not being different. End the "If I could just..."
3. Most people have a low level of belief that they'll be successful long-term. We show you how to start changing that by helping you develop a real map, your own GPS so that you are not feeling lost, frustrated. This helps to change your underlying beliefs about your chances of being successful at weight loss.
4. How to set a goal that you can't fail at. Instead of yo-yoing and feeling out of control, you start to feel in control again.
5. How to become your own friend and ally in the process. How to start cultivating patience with yourself; and persistence through the normal ups and down. How to rebound from mistakes without beating the crap out of yourself. How to actually turn "bad days" into constructive learning opportunities.
-Jackie and the PEERtrainer Team